Relaxation massage is all about relaxing and letting go. Focusing on self-care assisting in some YOU time to recover from the stresses of daily life. When you experience relaxation massage, you can expect a treatment that involves:
- Long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing
- Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful – we can happy to accommodate different levels of pressure and this is always discussed at the beginning of every session
- A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you, not to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments
- Soothing music, warm luxurious towels, and the use of flower essence therapy and essential oils enhance both the environment and the effects of the massage at Chakra Waves
The Benefits of Relaxation Massage
As with any kind of massage, the benefits of a relaxation massage can last for several days after your treatment.
The therapeutic effects of a massage are cumulative, so the more often you get a massage, the better you feel and the more quickly your body will respond. The benefits of regular massages are :
- Reduces chronic pain
- Relieves neck and back pain
- Improves joint mobility and flexibility
- Calms the nervous system
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces swelling
- Increases blood and lymph circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces tension headaches
- Reduces recovery time of injury and promotes tissue regeneration
- Releases endorphin – the body’s natural painkiller
- Reduces anxiety and mental stress
- Supports a feeling of well-being
- Improves energy levels
- Enhances sleep quality
Chakra Waves – Perth Massage Therapy offers a variety of different relaxation massage treatments.
Indian Head Massage
Incorporating the arms, back and neck as well as the head. It relieves headaches, sinus congestion, tones up facial muscles, re-balances energy flow, aids sleep patterns, helps concentration, relieves stress, feeds the tissues with oxygen, and helps to feed hair follicles. Feel the tension melting away as your chakras come into harmony with the relaxing healing of Indian Head Massage.
Included in this beautiful treatment is the gentle healing of Sound Massage.
Sound Massage emits gentle vibrational healing frequencies which has an array of benefits for the mind, body and spirit. I use an ancient Tibetan Universal Bowl which offers a wide range of sounds suited for the whole body and focuses on releasing fear, anxiety, doubt, worry and concern.
Each session positively influences self confidence and creativity, clears any tensions and blockages in the body, shifts and releases old patterns so new energy can be felt and offers a deep relaxation and overall feeling of peace and wellness.
When you are “in tune” with yourself and your environment you can live your life freely and creatively.